[K12OSN] new K12LTSP 4.2.0 alpha build

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Nov 12 15:53:38 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 08:37, Shawn Powers wrote:

> Sadly, I have to agree.  I have tried to love mutt.  I WANT to love
> mutt...  But pine is just so blasted nice. :)
>
> (And here I sit using thunderbird...)

I've always thought that pine had the worst user interface that it
would be possible to design so I'm curious about why anyone would
like it - or even use it if given a choice. But these days the way
to handle mail is on an imap server with a GUI client program
(thunderbird, evolution, kmail, balsa, etc.) running locally from one
or more  locations.  You don't have to telnet to the server even if
you like to move things around in different server-side folders.

---
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com