[K12OSN] new K12LTSP 4.2.0 alpha build

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Nov 12 17:52:48 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 10:12, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
> Les,
> 	you are missing one point - some of us actually enjoy super-fast
> text interface that works really, really well.

I did too until I got a GUI to work just as fast (but I used ELM, then
mutt).  Now it takes about 4 seconds from icon-click to evolution having
my inbox displayed and moving through messages is as fast as anything
else I've used (delete automatically moving to the next message is
the key here).  Evolution defaults to not displaying graphics but
if you want them they are just a click away. Outlook is slower, of
course, but thunderbird is not bad either.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com