[K12OSN] Linux cut off

Limesh limesh at enjayworld.com
Sat Nov 13 07:55:32 UTC 2004

Hi,
I completely agree to the view of Mr. Robert.

Here in India the condition is even worse, since in many small places, the
rate of piracy is quite high, people just are not able to make out the
difference between the two type of FREE software.

It becomes very difficult for us to convinience the concept of LINUX or GNU
or Open Source for that matter.

But then I have the opinion that every new thing (even if it is better) is
faced with resistance in beginning) But if we keep on trying we will surely
succeed.

So, keep trying ! ! !
Limesh Parekh