[K12OSN] Windows XP SP2 Login Script issue

Burroughs, Henry HBurroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Tue Nov 16 01:28:16 UTC 2004

Actually, it is a SP2 issue.  I found a system that had been upgraded (not freshly built and SP2 installed), and the network drives map for people who had previously logged onto the system before upgrading.  New users only had their home drives mapped... no login scripts are run.  It seems to be doing it whether I run kix or not.  Some setting in SP2 is preventing logon scripts from the domain controler to be run.

Henry