[K12OSN] Backing up a server...best methods

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Nov 17 16:43:21 UTC 2004

Les does repeat this almost weekly...
Oh the patience of Job this man must have!
And/Or...it's a REALLY REALLY GREAT method of backup...
So, after going 1/2 the year without backup on the k12ltsp server...
I guess I'll have to "find" the time somewhere to build a junker
backuppc box...
hopefully RAM and CPU power isn't necessary...

--Huck