[K12OSN] should I be worried about this?

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Nov 19 17:32:11 UTC 2004

Yup, definitely worth investigation.  I suspect one of the following things:

1.)  The SSH key on that server got changed by some sysadmin.
2.)  You got "0wned".  Check your logs to see if someone did indeed
crack your system.
3.)  The key for that server in your local .ssh/known_hosts got changed.
4.)  Someone stole your server's IP address and is running a sniffer on it.

I hope it's innocent.  But you'd best act as if it isn't until proven
(not merely suspected, I mean proven) otherwise.

--TP