[K12OSN] Linux cut off

KJ ksj2010 at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 19 18:22:20 UTC 2004

Thank you Terrell!
I appreciate your input.  I think I may just buy another hard drive for
my laptop and toss on a version of Linux buy Crossover Office (for ie,
which my corporate software requires, ick!) and see if anyone notices.

Thanks for everyones thoughts, help and input today.  It has been
fantastic!

Now, my LTSP is almost ready for prime time.  I think maybe I'll get it
installed over the Thanksgiving break!
KJ