[K12OSN] Adding Thin Client boot option to a Windows box

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Sun Nov 21 17:22:36 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 03:27, Andy Rabagliati wrote:

>   Sometimes it is a lab full of Windows computers, that just need
>   dual-boot (to LTSP) capability added.

Does anyone know enough about grub to know if it would fit in this
scenario?  I think the initial part can load load locally or via
pxe/etherboot, then likewise for the config and kernel loading.

It should be possible to make a menu choice for network boot on
an existing hard disk install, or if you can make the config file
load from the network a change on the server could set the default
boot option for a whole classroom or lab.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com