[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 9, Issue 114

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Mon Nov 22 19:46:24 UTC 2004

Specifically, boot your computer.  When you get the grub screen (that
lets you select what to boot), hit an arrow key.  That will stop the
automatic boot from happening.  Then, you have time to read what's on
the screen there.  You can then press "e" to edit the various grub
boot commands or "a" to specify kernel arguments (which is probably
what you want to use for testing).

--
Henry