[K12OSN] Scanning from Client

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 24 15:50:39 UTC 2004

> I have a script from Huck that he received from somewhere...  It
> basically is an rc script that allows usb drives to be accessed like
> remote floppies (via MToolsFM)

Thanks a ton.  I will give this a try this evening.  Now I just need to
find out what MToolsFM is :-)

As far as the scanner goes I will try to setup my server as a
workstation and see if I can at least get local scanner support on that
machine.  Does one need to do anything special to get local support with
Kooka or should it be ready to rock out of the box?

---