[K12OSN] Sound and icewm

Trond Mæhlum trondrm at online.no
Wed Nov 24 16:45:13 UTC 2004

I did a test with icewm and sound today - and it worked! At least some
applications did. I got sound on Tuxmath and several webpages using
Mozilla 1.6, some of them with flash.

I could not get sound on any wine applications. No sound using
mplayerplug-in either.

Has anyone gotten sound with wine and mplayerplug-in? I suppose
something must be added to the wine config and the mplayerplug-in.conf
files. But what? The mplayerplug-in as a ao (audio out). I tried setting
it to ao=nasd. No luck.

Also I use several Compaq T30's as thinclients. They have an audio out
connector, but what kind og sound card? And where do I set it up so they
get the right sound driver?

Anyone used these with sound?

Regards
--