[K12OSN] 4.2.0 beta #3

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Nov 24 23:15:07 UTC 2004

The third beta release of K12LTSP 4.2.0 has been uploaded.

This build is mostly to test the Windows XP cd burning
problem. I built these images on a FC2 server, which
uses a different version of mkisofs. That may make a
difference, it may not. If you had problems with beta #2,
please let me know whether or not this build works for
you!

I also included all of the latest-n-greatest patches
that have been released in the last couple of days.

Standard disclaimers apply: this is a beta so don't use in
a production environment, etc, etc. Please report any bugs
you may find...

   ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.2.0/iso/
   rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta/ .

BTW, I'm taking the rest of the week off and *probably*
won't be logging in too often. I may be slow (slower
than usual) to respond until Monday... If you are in
the US, enjoy Thanksgiving!

-Eric