[K12OSN] All-in-one LCD / Thin Client?

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Fri Nov 26 01:29:15 UTC 2004

What about using some old laptops?  Assuming you are careful about what you get, they can give you a small footprint, you can add a seperate mouse if you like, LCD/thin screen, etc. Parts are _fairly_ stardard, and _usually_ build to last some tough treatment.  Then you can just place the ltsp_wireless image on the HDD and off you go.