[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.0 beta, thin clients and sound

Bjørn Roger Rasmussen brr at brr.no
Sun Nov 28 05:34:56 UTC 2004

Hello!

What must I do to get sound on the thin clients (K12LTSP 4.1.0 and K12LTSP
4.2.0 beta)? I thought that it should work with the default setup?

I have some thin clients with Linux compatible sound card. During the boot
the sound card is found. But when I try to play sound on the client it is
played at the server and not on the thin client.

What must I do at the server to get the sound to work on the thin clients?

Bjorn Roger Rasmussen

***
Bjørn Roger Rasmussen (http://www.brr.no/)