[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.0-beta4, Nero 6 and booting

Dave Haley Dhaley at poland-hs.u29.k12.me.us
Mon Nov 29 18:51:40 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if this helps or not but I have experienced nothing but trouble
downloading and burning FC3-I86. I am using Win XP and Iomega Hot Burn Pro
with all the most recent up dates, XP and Iomega Hot Burn. After several
attempts downloading and then burning, I finally got disk 1 to work, now I
am on disk two. I just got a "426 failure writing network stream" as well as
telling me that I don't have enough disk space, after a 1 1/2 hour download
wait, when I in fact have 5 gig of space available. It seems every time I
try to download and install, experienced problems with earlier versions as
well, I have many problems, once I do get through all of this, Linux itself
runs and performs great, just seems to be a bear to get to that point. Any
suggestions are welcome!!!