[K12OSN] The boot problem again

Bjørn Roger Rasmussen brr at brr.no
Tue Nov 30 07:13:19 UTC 2004

Hello!

It is not just with Nero 6 it is possible to get a non bootable disc 1. I
tried to burn CD 1 with the freeware program CDBurnerXP Pro 3 now and got
the same problem there.

I have tried to download the .ISO files many times both at home and here at
work, both with Internet Explorer, Firefox web reader and FlashFXP FTP
program. The downloaded files are ok, but I have the boot problem whatever
I do... (Version 4.1.0 had no this problem at all!)

But: When I cheat with boot.iso I get everything installed and everything
works ok. So I can get around the problem, but it is irritating anyway!

Bjorn Roger Rasmussen

***
Bjørn Roger Rasmussen ( http://www.brr.no/ )