[K12OSN] The boot problem again

Victor victor at hiplik.com.hk
Tue Nov 30 07:50:45 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am not sure what your problem is.  But I would like to tell you that I
downloaded both K12LTSP 4.2.0 beta 2 and beta 4 and disc 1 from both beta
version can boot.  The problem for beta 4 disc 1 is that it cannot perform a
media check. I burn the CD by just using Nero OEM version 6.3.0.2

You mentioned your downloaded files are ok.  Did you perform a md5sum check
for the completeness of downloaded files?
I downloaded the files by using ftp client, eg. gftp in linux or aceftp in
Windows.  It may be correct that using web browser to download such a big
file may easily get a bad downloaded file.

Are you sure that you have made change to the BIOS of your PC to boot the CD
first?
Hope you solve the problem!

Victor