[K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Nov 30 19:20:14 UTC 2004

good question...
As I for one do not have the time to spend 'learning' how to utilize all
of the various programs available with the installation...
it would be good for teachers to have a forum of sorts where they can go
to find out how something like the graphing program
or the flash card maker program works...etc etc...

--Huck