[K12OSN] Data Collection and analysis

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Nov 30 19:40:29 UTC 2004

Honestly...
I think you should partner up with other schools...both private and
public and hire
a group of folks to create an OSS solution perhaps =)

Our school uses this 'scantron' method for attendance...and they wanted
to buy a machine
in range of $5,000 - $15,000 depending on "features" to read attendance
cards and/or
create/grade quizes/tests etc...

I don't see why someone could come up with a program that accepted OCR
type input from a scanner
and read/grade your cards based on that...input the info into a .db and
be done with it...

--Huck