[K12OSN] Crossover office

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:36:11 UTC 2004

I talked with a sales rep at Codeweavers today, as it so happens, on
the same issue.  You can use the professional version on an LTSP
server, but you do have to pay for the number of concurrent licenses
in use at any given point in time.  I was quoted $38 per user/license,
which I'm assuming was an academic price.