[K12OSN] Thar she blows! (errr boots!)

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Oct 1 23:34:49 UTC 2004

While everyone else[1] was watching Mt St Helens blow off a little steam
(http://www.google.com/news?q=mount+saint+helens), I took another spin
at building a K12LTSP-ized version of Fedora Core 3 test 2.

Looks like they fixed the show-stopping NFS bug, this time a terminal
booted right up.

This is VERY ALPHA, don't even think about trying it on a system you
care about, if it breaks you get to keep all the pieces.

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/4.2.0alpha/

-Eric

[1] our office has a great view of St Helens, but I'm down in the
basement and didn't hear about it until after it was over...