[K12OSN] RHEL3 (was: K12LTSP 4.1.1 officially released )

Andy Rabagliati andyr at wizzy.com
Fri Oct 8 08:37:08 UTC 2004

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004, Eric Harrison wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Burke Almquist wrote:
>
> If you are interested in seeing things move along a little quicker,
> give the packages I've built a spin & report back your successes,
> failures, and suggestions...
>
> Now that 4.1.1 is out the door, I hope it won't take too much
> longer for me to back-port the changes to RHEL3.

I downloaded your packages for RHEL3, but have not had a lot of
opportunity to test them. I do not use the full distro, I roll my own
from whitebox and LTSP, but having compatible packages is an enormous help.

My (few) customised packages are at :-

	ftp://ftp.wizzy.com/pub/wizzy/rpms

	ftp://ftp.wizzy.com/pub/wizzy/school

	ftp://ftp.wizzy.com/pub/wizzy/SRPMS