[K12OSN] North Eastern Conference Possibility

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Oct 8 19:23:32 UTC 2004

Steve Hargadon wrote:
> I would definitely attend.  I'm in California, but it would be worth it.

Dittos from HI.  I think this is a great idea that should take place
several times a year across the country.  We have been putting the final
touches on our own, TPOSSCON, this January, and intend to heavily
feature what we are all doing within our Education track.  The Northeast
sounds beautiful, but I sure hope that we consider how unpleasant the
cold is at the wrong time of the year.  Summer, prior to School
starting, would be really timely and pleasant.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Director