[K12OSN] North Eastern Conference Possibility

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 22:16:46 UTC 2004

I'd be interested in attending.  I'm assuming, since I'm not a
developer, that I'd just come for the public meeting?

Could I propose a parallel track?  I'd be willing to come early and
have a min-conference on the commercialization of LTSP.  I'm most
interested in building a model that will be in harmony with the
open-source nature of the project.

Steve

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:23:14 GMT, cliebow at downeast.net
<cliebow at downeast.net> wrote:
> david: ltsp developersco ference in southwest harbor maine nov 6-7...public
> meeting Saturday morning ellsworth high school..Jim McQuillian will be
> ther..hoping for eric harrison as welll..don't know hiow many of the tem
> will attend
> that..chuck

Steve Hargadon
916-652-8600 ext. 711