[K12OSN] sshvnc tools

Mark Gumprecht gumprechtm at msln.net
Thu Oct 14 18:21:16 UTC 2004

One of the main selling points for the LTSP  for me is the ability for
remote access. I have an ltsp 3.1.2 setup and running the sshvnc with
sshtools and applet working great. I can not seem to get it to work on
4.0.1 though.  Very odd, It works fine on the lan, but not the wan. I
can access my lts 3.1.2 with no issues, so the firewall is not the
problem. I can authenticate the first password and send the second, but
that is as far as it goes. It errors out with unknown authentication rfb
server: 33554436. I shutoff the ltsp firewall just to check. still works
on the lan, but not outside. Any ideas? I do not know which/where the
logs for this process would be. I tried tailing the message log, but it
does not show any access.
TIA
Mark Gumprecht
MSAD#3