[K12OSN] LTSP Setup question.

Brad Bendily bendily at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 21:17:29 UTC 2004

Hi,
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before, but I'm not
really sure how to look up the question, so i thought I would start here
and let you guys point me to some good articles or threads on the
subject.

I downloaded K-12LTSP and I have it installed and everything
seems to be running fine. However, I would like to have the
configuration be a little different than the default.

I want my server to be setup with only 1 NIC and I'd like the workstations
to remain on the public LAN.
So I guess this means I would have to have my already existing DHCP
server hand out the location of the LTSP tftp server?

I'm not sure what else I would have to change. Is there any existing docs
out there for this type of setup?

Thanks
Brad B