[K12OSN] LTSP Setup question.

Brad Bendily bendily at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:46:36 UTC 2004

If only I would have kept reading.
I found the 3rd question on this page and it pretty much got me there:
http://k12ltsp.org/faq.html

Now, I have my client booting, downloading the Kernel, and it loads X.
Which is great! I didn't think it would have been this easy so far.

The point I'm stuck at now is that X loads, but nothing else.
Which is almost what i want. From here I would like to be able to load
the Firefox browser only. Can someone point me in the right direction
as to what file I need to edit to get Firefox loaded? Of course I would have
to put firefox on the box, that I can do, but where should I put the load
statement?

Thanks
BradB