[K12OSN] Teach2

Christopher K. Johnson ckjohnson at gwi.net
Fri Oct 15 13:08:17 UTC 2004

cliebow at downeast.net wrote:

>Chris: i added a button for view only--any gut feeling for running teo
>independent sessions??i know we are on 5900--localhost:0...will vnc open
>the next highter portfro a second
>session-chuck

It should work fine unless you make more than one connection to the same
workstation.  The only fixed port in the command used is 5900 at the
workstation.  The local port that is forwarded is dynamically assigned
by vnc since we use the -via mechanism to make the ssh connection with
the forwarded port.

Chris