[K12OSN] StarOffice Net installation

Liam Marshall lsrpm at mts.net
Tue Oct 19 15:27:11 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 09:16, george kocke wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 08:56, Liam Marshall wrote:
>
> > is there a way to dump a default staroffice workstation setup in every
> > home directory so it will work?
>
> check out these scripts (mainly the last one):
>
> http://www.vol.org/vol/school/freedom/ltsp_scripts/

I appreciate the point to the scripts, but I don't quite understand how
to modify them to fit my situation involving staroffice.

Also did you set up a default user and install all these programs that
you use, and then not touch it, except for these scripts?

I am afraid I do not know enough of the programming language to modify
this script to fit me