[K12OSN] #$%@$Student hotmail not working

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 23:45:45 UTC 2004

Thank you Dale,  I'm browing there in another tab.  This is interesting - a
mail server?  cool.  Do you know if I could use my existing nis system for
sme and it's mail users?

This looks to be more featureful (is this a word) than my IPCop.  Any way to
get Dansgardian on it?

Thanks to everyone who got back to me quick this morning.  Hum... back to
the drawing board!  Jim

<snip>
Jim,
	You might want to give SME server a try(contribs.org).  It offers webmail
& imap/pop (among many other features) with an easy to administer web
interface.  There are easy howtos and scripts for adding spamassasin,
clamav, and secure imap/pop.  I use this for my home network and it works
well.

Thanks,

Dale
</snip>