[K12OSN] Long time no see! (comment-test)

Ron Freidel rfreidel at computergeex.com
Thu Oct 21 20:35:16 UTC 2004

If you meant email server antivirus filtering I usually use clamav along with
mailscanner, it not only scans email for virus but also for spam.

I have a few content filtering firewalls setup with squid/dansguardian, its
not too difficult to setup and doesnt take too powerful a machine, at least
for a network of about 40 users a p3 1gig with a gig of ram will do it quite
nicely.