[K12OSN] NIS user authenticated OK but nothing works

Joshua Sanders ism at ywammt.org
Sun Oct 24 22:39:46 UTC 2004

Alright i solved it!!! :)
I think it just look me looking at the same page for about 3 hours:

"/home          10.1.0.0/255.255.0.0 (rw,sync,no_root_squash)"
is what was in my exports files and there cannot be a space in-between the
last set of numbers and the parenthesis that define it characteristics. I
think on my staff must have been trying to fix something and add that
space by accident.

make a note of that one.

Joshua