[K12OSN] Squid & Content filtering

KJ ksj2010 at myrealbox.com
Wed Oct 27 17:07:16 UTC 2004

Thank you Bimal (and all),
I'm pretty sure that I have squid and squidguard running now, although I
can still access the fun... er sorry, naughty sites.  It appears that my
iptables service isn't running.  It shows, as the error, that it flushes
properly and starts, but that is in an error that says it doesn't start.
  Has anyone seen anything like this before?
best,
KJ