[K12OSN] nfs loads through crossover not through switch

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sun Oct 31 22:58:39 UTC 2004

I saw your solution earlier to get this working.  Very interesting.
I've had a similar experience in the PCI world; I've had to disable some
onboard non-Linux-friendly built-in NICs and throw in a
3Com/Intel/Realtek 10/100 card to get things working.

All the more reason for us all to vote with our dollars.

--TP