[K12OSN] Appletalk and K12LTSP

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Oct 1 13:49:55 UTC 2004

> No.  I am testing with OSX.  I believe that it is also the case with
> OS9, but I would have to drive to another location to test that.

You know it is a little more time consuming but for me I have had mixed
results just restarting the netatalk service after making changes.  I
just reboot the whole server now when I make a change.  I have made
changes before that I thought didn't work, but then rebooting the whole
machine made them work.

Also there is a name in netatalk.conf (ATALK_NAME=whatever), does the
name assigned in there match the one that you hard coded into afpd.conf?

Sorry for my minimal knowledge here but who knows, maybe it'll help.

---