[K12OSN] Open Office on Windows

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Oct 1 17:13:03 UTC 2004

If I were still the classroom teacher of computer apps, I would be using
OO.(full network admin now instead).
I had purchased 1 copy of each of the books from the Calc,Writer,
Presenter, and one that was an Essesntials Compendium of all three together.
They books were well written(by the doc lady who did Star Office's I
believe).
I can't find the website and my feable google'n attempt didn't come up
with a recognizable hit.

I can ask our librarian to get the ISBN numbers if you like.

--Huck
(taught MS-Office for 4 years...OO would be a much much easier suite to
teach even with NO books, as the menu'ing system is MUCH more intuitive)