[K12OSN] Re: mtools icon

Jimmy Schwankl schwankl at chatham.k12.nc.us
Mon Oct 4 16:23:24 UTC 2004

Will Hatch wrote:

> One of my students got a little carried away with customizing his
> desktop and deleted the "floppy access" icon.  Now, he can't use the
> floppy drive because we do not know how to access it any other way.
> How do you restore this to the desktop?

If you haven't removed all the session options from the login screen,
the user should be able to choose the one called Reset Desktop as the
session and then proceed logging in.  That should do the trick.  Then
they can log out and log in again using the type of session they
regularly use.

Peace,
Jimmy Schwankl