[K12OSN] DHCP on a non-standard port

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 03:55:26 UTC 2004

Actually, all I want is a way to boot from a CD or floppy and connect
to my server.  I'm OK with a "chubby client" if I can boot from a CD
and have my server's k12ltsp login come up.    If the DHCP on a
separate port doesn't make things easier, I don't need to do it.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           <pfaffman at utk.edu>
Asst Professor of Instructional Technology, U. TN, Knoxville