[K12OSN] CISCO vpn client for linux

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Mon Oct 11 21:15:04 UTC 2004

Terrell,

I'll try the Terminal Server approach. The fact is I'm not using
K12LTSP in a school environment. I'm using it in an office environment.
I choose K12LTSP because the the adults act like third graders. Not to
insult third graders. Many of the things my client wanted to accomplish
were already proven in the K12 setup, so it seamed like a good choice.
In fact I'm very happy with making that choice.

The connection is to a hospital. Federal Law (HIPAA) imposes mandates
in this arena. I'll go back to the vendor and have them work on the
problem from a Windows 2000 Terminal Server perspective.

Thanks again

Lewis