[K12OSN] Java Textbook!

Steve Monson srmonson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 13:21:24 UTC 2004

The *free* on-line book by Bruce Eckles is required reading where I
work, and is available in print as well.  It's called Thinking in
Java, at http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIJ/.  It's a very good
introduction to OOP, and introduces Java classes/concepts with each
chapter.

I highly recommend it.

Steve Monson