[K12OSN] exchange connector?

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Oct 14 02:59:19 UTC 2004

Oh, you don't have to install the the entire Ximian Desktop for this to
work.  Not at all!  All you need is the Red Carpet program loader, and
GNOME 2.0+ on your system.  The Red Carpet program loader is maybe a few
MB--quite small.  And the reason to use Red Carpet for the Exchange
Connector is to avoid exactly those "strange dependencies" you mention
below.

--TP