[K12OSN] Setting Frequencies of monitor.

Guy Lessard glessard at coll-outao.qc.ca
Thu Oct 14 15:29:05 UTC 2004

I suggest that you use a common configuration for all your terminals,
use one of the suggested configurations in lts.conf, just remove the
hash sign "#" in front of your choice.
P.S. do'nt do like me and use a too high a vertical refresh rate, some
monitors did not like this :-( .

If you still want to tweak  each monitor,  you need  to know  exactly
the monitor specs  (max resolution,  horizontal  and vertical  ranges
and use a  modeline calculator  like this one:
http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/faq/vga2rgb/calc.html
Good luck.