[K12OSN] Simple mail relay

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Fri Oct 15 11:42:18 UTC 2004

Hello all.

I'm not sure if this made it to the list yesterday, and I hope this question
is relevant to the list:

I have hylafax running on one of my servers, and it works very well.  I'd
like hylafax to notify me when a fax is successfully sent or received.  My
issue (and this would apply to other situations) is that, while I have
sendmail installed on the same box, it seems like overkill to use it for
this one simple task.  Is there a "lighter" relay agent (or is that MTA?),
which would relay the fax info. to our actual mail (also sendmail) server?

As always, thanks.

Dimitri