[K12OSN] Mail Problems

Rick O'Dell rodell at bakersfield.k12.mo.us
Wed Oct 20 23:44:25 UTC 2004

	Hi all, I'm running a postfix Server on fedora 4.01, MailScanner, ClamAV,
and Spam Assassin. Life is good, except for one user. Everyday her e-mail
locks up. We use Outlook on Windows XP and 2000 machines. The log files at
the server say mail box is locked. If I delete some of her messages (mostly
animated cartoons), then It will work again, (for awhile). I have
approximately 80 users on this server, no one else is having this problem,
and they receive the same mail...
Does anybody have any Ideas????????

Rick O'Dell
Net Work Administrator