[K12OSN] Upload to Apache

Luke Maslany l.maslany at jmc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 21 12:57:57 UTC 2004

Thank you both for your replies.

SFTP: I'd forgotten about SFTP!  This seems suitable and there are
graphical components that should please the students.  Thank you for
this!

WebDAV:  If possible, I would very much like to get this working for the
same reasons you stated.  Do you happen to know of any good resources I
could look at to get WebDAV working in this manner?

My thanks again,

Luke Maslany