[K12OSN] icewm removed from login screen

Trond Mæhlum trondrm at online.no
Thu Oct 21 18:11:37 UTC 2004

k12osn-bounces at redhat.com wrote:
> /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf
>
> DefaultSession=IceWM.desktop ???
>
> there might have been more to it but that rings a bell

I have to look at it tomorrow, but I think that the icewm files were
missing from the Session folders. I think I got icewm for another apt
repository than k12ltsp, so it destroyed the fantastic k12ltsp
integration of icewm.

Therefore, I wonder if reinstalling icewm from either the cd or a
k12ltsp apt source will put the icewm files back were they should be.

Trond