[K12OSN] Introduction/Question

David H. Barr david at okgoodwill.org
Fri Oct 22 13:38:36 UTC 2004

Doing some quick scanning through the usual suspects, I find the
following:

mATX Video / Audio onboard for about $25:
http://www.arsenalpc.com/Details.asp?ItemId=2941
http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/mewamwotvwoah.html

~333/300 Celeron's (no fan) for ~$10:
http://www.starmicro.net/detail.aspx?ID=14

3.99 10 / 100's (ne2000 shoudl be linux compat.):
http://www.shopampm.com/product_info.php?cPath=56_65_70_209&products_id=
267
http://www.awedeals.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=911

Good luck with your project, and tell iDeath over at FG.PDX I said hello
again!

Regards,
-dhbarr.

Around Friday, October 22, 2004 7:30 AM:, Quinn Smith