[K12OSN] HD boot-Format 1722kb floppy on Fedora Core 2

Debbie Schiel debbie at redeemer.qld.edu.au
Sat Oct 23 06:59:04 UTC 2004

Hi Les

It worked... kinda...
When I boot it now says Loading ROM image.. and then a row of numbers
repeated over and over. BUT at least I know now how to copy the floppy
to the hard drive. If I reboot with the same floppy still in, then it
boots up as a client. But it doesn't seem to like it copied to the hard
drive. I'll go back to rom-o-matic and try the other rom images...

Thanks for the tip.

Debbie

http://www.redeemer.qld.edu.au/