[K12OSN] This will probably get ignored too.

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 00:09:10 UTC 2004

I was being nice and never got any kind of response.  After so much
frustration I felt a different aproach was needed.

I have a variety of video cards or chips
SIS 900
Trident 9680
ATI PCI
And a couple of others.
What do I need to look at, and in general what changes will I have to
make?  I gather from your question that the changes may be in Xfree86.
Does it have a section like the lts.conf file that needs to be edited on
a box per box basis?
Thanks,
Pat