[K12OSN] Lets start this all over

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Mon Oct 25 06:51:05 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 08:48, John P. Conlon wrote:
> I hadn't realized that I had left out some key data.

Another reason for not getting response is thread hijacking. Your mail
appears in middle of another thread "[K12OSN] scanner on client" and so
likely to get ignored by others who were following that topic. A good
way to get attention is to start a new mail and enter subject rather
than hit reply button and change subject.

Sorry I could not help directly, but dig in to archives there is
discussion about use of USB mice.

--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux